CORSA: IFP 2020 Announcement

rdc

CORSA: IFP 2020 Announcement

Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:17 pm

“Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones...you are invited!”
June 4th-7th Hancock MD - CORSA:IFP 2020.
So looking at calendars and maps and trying to weigh between what I wanted to do and what would be easiest for me to do I finally made a decision. I am going to hold the CORSA in Hancock Maryland. It will not be associated with a rally. The racing will take place on Friday and Saturday. Sunday you will travel back home. Whether you will be going back covered in Glory or stinking of defeat is purely up to you.
The Hancock Motel is right on the edge of town and conveniently located near food, gas etc. I have spoken and emailed a bit with them. Rooms are $55/night. http://www.abvihancock.com/
There is also a campground about 15min away but it is a "family" campground and I haven't done a lot of digging. But they have RV, tent, and rustic cabin options if that's your thing.
Hancock is the thinnest part of Maryland. If you swing a dead cat around by the tail you'll hit PA, VA, & WV so there are plenty of roads around.

abnmike
Site Admin

Re: CORSA: IFP 2020 Announcement

Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:29 pm

Awesome! Too bad we couldn’t put up with shitty WV weather and high tailed it back West this year...
54-46SC

rdc

Re: CORSA: IFP 2020 Announcement

Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:33 am

abnmike wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:29 pm
Awesome! Too bad we couldn’t put up with shitty WV weather and high tailed it back West this year...
Plenty of time to plan a trip east.